Golf Outing - Scholarship & Education Fundraiser
The Westchester Hudson Valley chapter of The American Institute of Architects invites you to our Annual Golf Outing and Scholarship Education Fundraiser. With support of AIA National and local sponsors.
This years’ venue is The Old Oaks Country Club.
The 18-hole course remains to this day as one of the finest golf courses in Westchester County.
- 10:30AM Registration
- 11:00AM Lunch
- 12:30PM Golf Shotgun Start
- 6:00PM Dinner
- AIA members / Professional Affiliates: $350.00
- Non-members: $375.00
- Reception & Dinner Only: $96.00
Per person for golf includes: green fees, caddy for foursome, driving range and cart, lunch, cocktail reception and buffet dinner. Caddy fees are included; golfers are responsible for tipping caddies ($20- $30 per golfer is recommended).
Register here through the ticket tailor app or fill out this form and fax page 2 to (914) 232-8211.
Consider partnering with us as we fund our annual scholarships, awarded each year to tomorrow’s architects. There are numerous opportunities. With your help the future of the architectural profession can get off to a great start.
- Golf Outing Sponsor * $ 3,000.00
- Dinner Sponsor ** $ 2,000.00
- Lunch Sponsor $ 1,500.00
- Cocktail Sponsor $ 1,250.00
- Hole-in-One Sponsor $ 1,000.00
- Driving Range Sponsor $ 750.00
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $ 750.00
- Closest-to-Pin Sponsor $ 600.00
- Longest Drive Sponsor $ 600.00
- Hole Sponsor $ 300.00
* includes one (1) Golf Foursome ** includes two (2) Reception and Dinner tickets