Join us on Wednesday, February 28 for an Evening with the Media!
Ever wonder how some firm names always appear in the media?
Interested in learning how to gain more exposure from that stellar new project that no one has heard about yet?
Join SMPS and AIA WHV at Westchester Magazine’s Headquarters in Rye, NY for drinks, local treats, and intimate discussion with your local, regional, and national media players. From social strategists to editorial staff, these influencers will answer your questions and provide insight into gaining the right exposure.
Principals, Marketers, and Business Developers make those relationships on the 28th and grow your firm.
Attendees will receive 2.0 AIA Learning Units (LU).
NSPE and AIA Members receive the SMPS Member Rate!
- Brooke Howard, Fios1
- Marc Weiner, Fios1
- Eydie Cubarrubia, ENR, New York Regional Editor
- Michael Guberti, Smart Business People Services, Social Media Strategist & Founder
- Jenn Andrlik, Westchester Magazine, HOME Editor
- Anne Jordan Duffy, Westfair Communications, Associate Publisher
- 5:30 - 6:00PM Networking, Appetizers, and Cocktails
- 6:00 - 7:00PM Panel Discussion
- 7:00 - 7:30PM Q & A
- 7:30 - 8:00PM Networking