2018 Scholarship Fundraiser, Golf Outing and Education Event
AIA Westchester Hudson Valley invites you to enjoy the weather and legendary Old Oaks Country Club at our annual golf outing. In support of our young architects, your participation inspires those pursuing the paths you have once taken and created.
This years’ venue is The Old Oaks Country Club.
New this year is the option to earn credits with Building Tours and Seminars. Specific locations and topics to be announced soon!
- 10:30AM - Registration
- 11:00AM - Lunch
- 12:30PM - Golf Shotgun Start
- 1:00PM - Tour Registration
- 1:30PM - Bus Departure
- 5:30PM - Scholarship Awards Dinner
- AIA members / Professional Affiliates: $355.00
- Non-members: $375.00
- Continuing Education, Building Tours, and Dinner: $140.00
- Reception & Dinner Only: $110.00
Per person for golf: Shamble format, green fees, caddy for foursome, driving range and cart, lunch, cocktail reception and buffet dinner. Caddy fees are included; golfers are responsible for tipping caddies ($20- $30 per golfer is recommended).
Register here through ticket tailor or fill out the forms in the fundraiser package and e-mail to email@example.com.
Consider partnering with us as we fund our annual scholarships, awarded each year to tomorrow’s architects. There are numerous opportunities. With your help the future of the architectural profession can get off to a great start.
- Golf Outing Sponsor * $ 3,000.00
- Dinner Sponsor ** $ 2,000.00
- Lunch Sponsor $ 1,500.00
- Cocktail Sponsor $ 1,250.00
- Hole In One Sponsor $ 1,000.00
- On-Course Beverage Sponsor $ 1,000.00
- Golf Flag Sponsor $900.00
- Driving Range Sponsor $ 750.00
- Closest-to-Pin Sponsor $ 600.00
- Longest Drive Sponsor $ 600.00
- Hole Sponsor $ 400.00
- AIA Firm Hole Sponsor $200.00
* includes one (1) Golf Foursome ** includes two (2) Reception and Dinner tickets
Register for sponsorship with the app or fill out this form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org